Monday 11 May 2015

B O M B E R J A C K E T


Bomber jacket | Izzue
Shoes | Topshop
Asymmetrical knit skirt | Australia
Necklace | Agnès b.

Scored this denim-lookalike bomber jacket from I.T. Singapore when it was on sale and I am super pleased with everything about it. I tried on 3 sizes (XS, M & XL, I think) in the shop and had a really hard time deciding between XS and M but I decided to go with M. I love how oversized it fits me (without crazily long sleeves, although the sleeves are very baggy on me). XS fits me well but I prefer the oversized fit somehow. Love how it looks like denim but is actually super soft and cosy. Black details on non-black items always attract me because majority of the items in my wardrobe are black, making mix-matching so much easier. And those side slit pockets stole my heart (and money).

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment