Thursday 10 September 2015

Graphic


Dress | ASOS Petite
Leather jacket | Giordano Ladies
Heels | Zara
Bag | Givenchy
Watch | Mauboussin
Necklace | Posh Totty Designs

This dress had a high-low hem initially. The hem at the back was maxi-length and of course I had to have it altered. The length now is perfect for me! I am in love with the fabric (100% viscose). Some viscose dresses can be slightly sheer but this one is partly lined and its super comfortable. I seldom wear such colourful dresses but this one had such a beautiful print I had to order it (no regrets). I love grey and yellow mixed together and this print just caught my eye (it's probably the loudest print in my wardrobe!)

Paired it with these Zara heels (which are ridiculously difficult to walk in because the size runs big and I haven't had the chance to add insoles in it yet) which I found in Vienna last Autumn. Love the textured (genuine) leather and the strappy design. Wore this to dinner with my family at Grand Pavilion Cantonese Restaurant at Esplanade and it is my absolute favourite Cantonese restaurant in Singapore. My family goes to The Pines club often but now that it's under renovation, many of the kitchen crew and staff are now working at Grand Pavilion. Love seeing the familiar faces every time I go, and the food never disappoints. My favourite dish: beef cubes. They literally melt in the mouth!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment