Saturday 12 September 2015

Sunday Birthday


Heels | Mango
Jeans | Zipia
Tee | Monki
Bag & dusty pink leather bracelet | Balenciaga
Watch | Emporio Armani
Denim jacket | Zara
Sterling silver V-bar necklace | Clementine
Sterling silver plectrum necklace | Posh Totty Designs (loving this too!!)
Food place | Sin Lee Foods

Celebrated my brother's birthday on Sunday at Sin Lee Foods and I'm glad everyone loved the food! Had lunch there with my bunch of favourite people a few months back and I have been dying to bring  my family. The Aburi broccoli salad and Beef & grains (amazing beef with orzo) were so bloody good as always and this time, I managed to try some desserts too. We had the Smores waffle and Earl grey tiramisu, which were both amazing as well! The service was good even when I arrived 20 mins late oops! And they provided one candle for my brother's birthday - that was really kind of them. It was quite an impromptu decision to put a candle on the waffle but we didn't have the chance to buy a cake that morning.

Now on to the outfit! I am usually dressed extremely casual on Sundays and (almost) strictly no heels but I really wanted to break in this pair of amazing suede slingbacks from Mango which I spotted on Zalora a few months back. My mum and I had matching shoes on Sunday too! Almost the exact same shade of grey suede haha (Mum's ballet flats | Bally; knit top | Topshop). I foresee it being one of my go-to work heels because the height is super walkable/runable and that gorgeous colour can match almost everything in my wardrobe. Also, slingbacks are super comfortable (to me)! I am really tempted to get the same pair in Navy Suede too but as I was contemplating.... my size sold out. Ohwell, I guess that's fate (or the lack of fate lol).

Kept the rest of my outfit super basic and casual with a white tee (soooo soft, I need it in more colours) and ripped jeans. The v-bar necklace was a gift from Ian and well.... as you can see, I have linked it in the description above - because I googled the name on the jewellery box I received the necklace in haha. The shop is amazing! I love how the necklace chain goes though the v-bar. The necklace is simple yet striking and so well (hand)made, it looks great on its on or layered. The other plectrum necklace I was wearing is from an accessories shop in Brighton and I got it to match the pair of cufflinks I got for Ian for Christmas last year. Brace yourself, it is highly likely that these necklaces will appear on this space loads!

xo
clara

1 comment:

  1. SilverGoldBull is a highly reputable precious metals dealer. You will be provided with bargain, live pricing and make sure your precious metals arrives to your door discreetly and securely.

    ReplyDelete