Sunday 31 January 2016

Grey Boots


Leather jacket | All Saints
Tee | The Kooples
Denim shorts | Pull & Bear
Boots | Marks & Spencer (sold out, love this and this too)
Bag | Mulberry
Watch | Hugo Boss
Sunglasses | Super Sunglasses
Leather bracelet | Agnès B.

Spotted this pair of boots in M&S last winter in Nottingham and I fell in love with it instantly. I love grey and I haven't got any ankle boots in this colour. However, it was £50 and isn't made of genuine  leather. I couldn't bring myself to spend that much on a pair of shoes that isn't even leather so I held myself back and walked away. Super proud of myself for that! A couple of weeks after, I went into M&S on boxing day AND VIOLÀ! It was on sale, 50% off. SCORE!! I almost squealed in the shop and was soooo glad to see it there on sale on boxing day. I love the heel height - it is the perfect mix of comfort and height oomph.

If it isn't overly warm in Singapore, I could seriously wear this outfit all the time. I love this leather jacket to bits. It's definitely my favourite leather biker jacket. The leather is crazily soft and supple. I bought it in size UK8 because I wanted to be able to wear knit sweaters under it during winter, though the sleeves are a little long for me. However, with the zips on the sleeves zipped up, my wrists are a lot freer and adds a little edge to the outfit.

I love painting my nails in a dark colours (I think light/pastel/beige-ish tones look really weird on my nails, I have no idea why) and sometimes, I like painting on nail in a different colour from the rest, like how I had my nails painted in these photos.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment