Sunday 7 February 2016

Smocked


Blue smocked dress (UK2) | ASOS Petite (Love this and this less 'junior' looking versions!)
Leather jacket | Giordano Ladies
Heels | All Saints
Bag | Whistles
Striped tee & rectangle necklace | ASOS
Watch | Nixon

Wore this comfy smocked dress out for a casual day out. It's borderline junior but thank god it fits pretty well. I'm pretty sure I can still get away with paying student fare on the bus if I wear this dress with sneakers or flats. I now realise that smock dresses are not suitable for me even though they look cute af (precisely why) and is super comfy.

Had some amazzzzinnngggggg lobster and crab (and other seafood) for dinner that week too. (Travelled far for it, better be good).  The interior design was lovely - I adored the high ceilings and hanging lights. Reminds me a little of Burger and Lobster in London with the plastic napkins/aprons thing. We had the buttered garlic lobster and buttered black pepper crab with mixed seafood bags and everything was so good!!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment