Monday 23 February 2015

Beige Leather Jacket


Leather jacket | Mint Velvet via Robinsons
Jeans | Zipia
Heels | Zara
Bag | Balenciaga
V-neck Tee | ASOS Petite
Necklace | Taipei
Watch | Hugo Boss

THIS. Is the perfect beige leather jacket for me. It's been so difficult to find a beige toned leather jacket in a nice shade of beige that suits me. This particular one has a hint of pink/blush and is less 'brownish' than many other I have seen previously. AND IT HAS THE PERFECT SLEEVE LENGTH (for me). I was over the moon when I tried it on. And I knew I had to have it. The sleeves weren't too long for once and it was just perfect. I love the biker style (as always) especially when it has a band / belt at the hem, and this particular design has it too. And. It was the last piece in my size. And on 20% off. So yeah. I guess it's fate :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment